Pierre-Emerick Emiliano François Aubameyang has topped the FIFA 17 pace rankings, at least amongst the top 50 players.
EA released the FIFA 17 Top 50 Player ratings ahead of the 27th September launch with the Borussia Dortmund and Gabon Forward topping the list of quickest players with a Pace rating of 96.
With no official 100 meter record to his name speculation is that he is close to 11 seconds, but it is his acceleration from a standing start that sets him apart from most. Rumours even abound that he’d burn Bolt over the first 30 meters.
Ronaldo tops the FIFA 17 rankings and is no slow coach either with 92 pace.
Wales and Real Madrid winger Gareth Bale is the highest ranked player from the home nations at No.6 and the only British player to make the top 50. Renowned speedster Bale was the 6th fastest on FIFA 16 and clocks 94 for FIFA 17.
Until FIFA 17 launches fans and gamers will continue to speculate on how much last year’s top 20 will have changed.
Fifa 16’s top 20 fastest players
- Theo Walcott (Arsenal)
- Mathis Bolly (Fortuna Dusseldorf)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund)
- Ernest Asante (Stabaek Fotball)
- Jurgen Damm (Tigres Uanl)
- Gareth Bale (Real Madrid)
- Jonathan Biabiany (Inter Milan)
- Dominic Oduro (Impact De Montreal)
- Kekuta Manneh (Vancouver)
- Marco Sau (Cagliari)
- Innocent Emeghara (San Jose)
- Fahad Al-Muwallad (Al-Ittihad)
- Ryo Miyaichi (St. Pauli)
- Lucas (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Juan Cuadrado (Juventus)
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
- Luciano Narsingh (PSV)
- Maicon (Lokomotiv Moscow)
- Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow)
- Bruma (Real Sociedad)